FSC clarification anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FSC clarification anyone?

My onscreen TV guide had the US Canada game scheduled for Tues at 8pm on FSC. When I tuned in they were showing some MLS game... so I didn't see the match on TV. Anyone have a similar experience with FSC? or can anyone explain what happened..

signed :in the dark
    Peter R

Hmmmmnnnnn! I was able to watch the early part pf that game (I switched channels when the Heat-Mavs game came on). This was in Miami.

Maybe it was blocked out in your area!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

similar yes... i thought i saw it advertised that they will have a particular game and it was not on. don't know why....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
        My onscreen TV guide had the US Canada game scheduled for Tues at 8pm on FSC. When I tuned in they were showing some MLS game... so I didn't see the match on TV. Anyone have a similar experience with FSC? or can anyone explain what happened..

signed :in the dark
        Bootleg cable?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          Bootleg cable?
          LOL. The regularize initiative hit him.

Comment

Could have missed it-- but can't recall FSC deciding to air Copa Oro.

Galavision, univision, ESPND and telefutura are the channels doing the early rounds.
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

unuh funny nuh rath ... doesn't even deserve an acknowledgement...mi cyaan climb coconut tree much less light pole... FLOW suppose to refund mi for false advertising...
              Peter R

Comment

Working...
              X