X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who da cap fits, let them wear it.
    Throw mi corn, mi nuh call no fowl...

Comment

I am talking traditional center forward.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Tell me something, is Karl yuh daddy?
        Is ongly Karl me si can bob and weave in argument like you are doing.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Tilla understand what I am saying. I see Shelton and Dane as primarily wingers. Johnson can play a striker role. I have never said he has no option. I personally don't think Dane or Shelton can play effectively as a center forward.

As I said the US is having a crisis where they don't have one good striker in the their squad, they have options but not the depenable striker who can shoot with his back to goal, can turn and volley, take one touch and strike effective, go down to the ground and slide when needed, head the ball effective from 15 yards out and also hold up the ball.

Johnson on form can do some of those and that is what I am saying. Surely Dane and Luton can outspeed and can shoot but lacking some of the above. To me Kemear is more of an attacking mid.

I hope you understand what I am saying. When playing 3 forwards you need somebody up there all the time and someone to hold up the ball and that is why I think Tappa starts him.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
          X