X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man of the Match...

... Demar Phillips
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
    ... Demar Phillips
    Huh? Joke yuh a mek? That award has to go to Shemel Louison.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

i see. Grenadians will surely agree

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
        i see. Grenadians will surely agree
        .... any man that prevents his side from getting 7 deserve some recognition, especially those saves from Vernan and Johnson.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I count 11 glorious chances.

The gods were with Grenada!

Comment

he deserves recognition yes...but not the man of the match award

Comment

is like when warren barret was credited with making the most saves in our group at france '98 ... until someone pointed out...and we still lost 5-0!!! it was more of an indictment on the defence than anything else! if he made those save and didn't lose then yes...clearly

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Demar had an excellent game. I also like thought Shavar was very good.

Comment

Luton was the MOM for me. He was a terror all night while he was on. He scored one of the goal as well. I have given Luton some stick sometimes but he played real well.

Demar had a very goog game too.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Dane Richards could have gotten it for me.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

demar phillips

Comment

Good,my baller is Omar Daley,and I just as intrigued with Austin
                        The aim is to unseat Mexico and the US,Theo seems bent on doing that,he is the right person to demand and implement a worthy passing game.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                          Luton was the MOM for me. He was a terror all night while he was on. He scored one of the goal as well. I have given Luton some stick sometimes but he played real well.

Demar had a very goog game too.
                          Well that is your opinion!
                          ...he, I think, was our worst forward.
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Austin, I am not too sure about him and his consistency. I have seen him take these powerful shots on goal some years ago, but now a days, when he hits these shots, they sail 6 to 8 feet over the goal. He has no consistency at all, well, except for constantly shooting waywardly. I would love to see him take a few more of those types of shots, but get them on goal and force the GK to attempt a save. At the same time, our forwards should be looking for any spills by the opposing GK to tap in.

His shots from a distant are reminiscent of Onandi Lowe, but he needs to work on them.

Omar Daley, while I liked his goal, I was concerned about his selection to the team. I know he has the tendency to making some rash tackles and getting yellow cards. If he can tone down the need to ge this "rush of blood" and make those careless tackles, then he would be fine with me. So far, he did not display anything we should be concerned about in that match. I guess maybe he just was not on long enough or with him being older, the youthful exuberance is more in check. Yes, he can be a good player at times.
                            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Fair.

Comment

Working...
                              X