Ratty's goal on ESPN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ratty's goal on ESPN

Omar Daley's goal made the top 10 on ESPN this morning and it wasn't number 10 either...

The build up and final pass was a beauty....
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
    Omar Daley's goal made the top 10 on ESPN this morning and it wasn't number 10 either...

The build up and final pass was a beauty....
    Must admit, it drew a reaction from me, similiar to that when Hector Wright scored a beauty against Bermuda at the stadium.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

you know say me remember that Hector Wright goal in the pigeon...as young as I was can't forget that strike

Comment

It was Bermuda or Barbados?

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
          It was Bermuda or Barbados?
          I recall it being Bermuda. If mi wrong I stand corrected.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Barbados or Antigua in the 1987 Quadrangular tourney.

TnT with Yorke and Latapy was the 4th team.

Sweetest youth tourney ever in Jamaica. Hagler shut down Yorke!

Comment

nuh muss.. is ongly because is not ManU or such why it suh relatively low key in yah....

Comment

hagler dive an buck a ball offa yorke foot, yorke look pon him good an mi nuh si york fi di res a di game.

Comment

LoL

You remember!

One of the nicest set of football matches ever played in Jamaica.

The Brazil U-20 vs Carib All Stars (5-0) was also on my list of favourites. Dunga and Bebeto played on that side.

Comment

Yup I remember that game.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                    X