RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So did anyone watch Honduras v. Guatemala ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So did anyone watch Honduras v. Guatemala ?

(...or did yu'all turn off the TV after the Jamaica v. Grenada game?).

I read below where some are merely brushing off both teams.

It was a quality game. Fast, furious with each team wanting the vital 3 points.

The game ended in a draw--with Guatamala playing with 9 men...........

Jamaicas' next two games will be with these two teams...so let me state: Honduras and Guatemala is not Grenada!

The BoyZ performance last night was satisfactory. There are still signs of (selfish non-TEAM [Karl]) play.

Grenada allowed Jamaica lots of time on the ball. Honduras and Guatemala will not. Both teams will be a good test to see where Jamaica stands within CONCACAF elete football countries.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

I did...Honduras should have won...but them dash way the game...if Jamaica play the way they did then them suppose to create nuff chances against Guatemala...Honduras going be a coin toss

Comment

Yes, the pace was intense. Costly had an easy chance to put the game away and didn't.

Guatemala has great build up, but the usually struggle once they get close to the 18 yard box. Their defense is very suspect against the counterattack.

Honduras has a poor left back and Thomas from Wigan looks lost in his midfield role.

Both will be hard games, but I think we should be able to put away Guatemala if all the team members remain focused an disciplined.

Comment

agree 100%

Comment

Another advantage that Jamaica may have.. is that 2 starters for Guatemala will not play in Fridays game because of red card.

HL

Comment

saw the game Honduras look very disorganized.. Guatemala best player is tyiad ruiz..

Comment

yuh recover from di 4-0 yet ?

yuh should be comforting and seeking comfort from yuh fellow victims of one-sided war Grenada...

Comment

Guatemala best player is Marco Pappa.

Comment

come on man. Live inna the moment. Why should we worry?
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I think they played like a team.

They knew that they had to settle for 1 point after losing the second player. Good coaching!

HL

Comment

Quality game yuh sure bout dat, fast an furious yes. How much chances created inna dat deh game, test wid dem furiousity. Honduras get 1 and den 2 man advantage an nevah even created a chance. Call di ting right nuh, an nuh mek it seem like seh..

Comment

....philosophically I fully agree Assasin!!

HL

Comment

I watched until about the 85th minute. I left to take care of some business and when I returned, I found the score was still 0-0. The match was a faster pace than the Jamaica/Grenada.
                          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

fast paced but lack quality finishing. The problem when them playing us is they can't have overlapping wingbacks and defenders because Dane, Shelton and Johnson will eat their food with a pass over the top.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

honduras midfield couldn't take the pressure but dem dangerous pon the counter, Guatemala midfield nippy an skill but dem too wile

Comment

Working...
                              X