Ah doan understan wi at all..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah doan understan wi at all..

when wi side get destroy wi cuss, he she an di ole lady (membah di six ah Englan). But when wi side tek a small destroy offah nex side wi nuh fi fulljoy it, ah doan know ah wah tek dem at all, unnuh nuh easy. Den ah di said side wi play inna di Final wah day an did need extra time fi beat; an wi did hear di said argument, wi nuh fi get carried away. Bwoy dem out fi tun wi inna real idiot or ah edibearhead.

I haven't seen any post where anyone isn't pleased with the victory. Some ites (myself included) wanted the team to score more. However, the Barca reference is way premature ..... lets wait and see if they can remain composed and pass the ball around agains the other teams.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Mosiah sound like hinm vex still. Is probably cause Richie Edwards never play. Economic incentive? LOL

Comment

tappa waan box food outa people mout'!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

So me feel too...I am happy they didn't play down to their competition as before and they were blood hungry...but me want see more consistency so next match should be the same effort etc

Comment

last time mi check a di same ballas who couldn't control and pass fi save them life. Now they them look good change the standard.

Ball a roll and mi fulljoy it. Mi nah wait fi nobody fi confirm it. Next game if we nuh do so well a so it go but mi love the enterprise.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Problem in Digicel Cup.

Ball goes to Adrian Reid, defender pressures him, ball gets blaste up field.
              Ball goes to Richie Edwards in midfield, ball bobbles while he tries to possess, it gets pressured and turnover the ball.

In the Gold Cup.

Ball goes to Dicoy (instead of Reid), he attempts to find the closest player and keep the ball on the ground.
              Ball goes to Morrison (instead of Edwards), he controls it and maintians possession.

Comment

moving without the ball has improved, as well as team defense, tracking back,

Comment

Working...
                X