Somebody in the JFF owes us an explanation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somebody in the JFF owes us an explanation

One likkle camp in Brazil cannot account for the transformation exhibited..

We need an enquiry !

Rightt!! a wondah ah wha happen to di team dung deh fi real

Comment

When you have Mosiah's number 1 baller Richie Edwards and Rudolph Austin in the same central midfield, there is bound to be an issue with possession if a team presses us. Also, unlike Adrian Reid, Tappa seems to have gotten through to Decoy that the long ball up field thing is not necessary. Thank goodness Morrison is back in the picture. Best thing in that denfensive midfield role since Peter Cargill.
      On top of that it seems that they worked some mental wonders in brazil. Not even a moment of brucky boo behavior apart from Shelton's usual clumsiness.

Honduras and Guatemala play much faster, so we will see if the transformation is real or not.

Comment

Let's not get too carried away...Jamaica should be expected to beat up the little caribbean sides...we will see when they play the better sides in the region

Comment

Based on how them play against Greneda the last time, I can understand his shock.

Comment

Originally posted by Culture Sound View Post
            Let's not get too carried away...Jamaica should be expected to beat up the little caribbean sides...we will see when they play the better sides in the region
            Yes...but all the reports of the selfless TEAM...1st, 2nd, 3d...ad infinatum TEAMplay suggests that for the 1st time at last we are getting it TEAM!

Has Ms. Lou wudda seh - clap dem!

Point taken that we played a '2nd form side' so let's not get carried away. We shall see, what we shall see as we move along in this 2011 Gold Cup.
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I hear you sah...but I have a higher expectation

Comment

...and that is what I said - we are getting it. We have far to go to actualy get it!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

good for you.. in the meantime.. the transformation still stands..

clap dem !

Comment

yep and if they keep Tappa for another full cycle and let him incorporate the under 17 players then who knows what can happen in 10 years

Comment

Originally posted by Culture Sound View Post
                      yep and if they keep Tappa for another full cycle and let him incorporate the under 17 players then who knows what can happen in 10 years
                      I wish to go to a World Cup before the others I shall see sitting besides Courtney (Mankine) where incidentally, we will be sipping milk and honey...where my REGGAEBOYZ visit at the World Cup not just to make up numbers but creating waves...expected by the WORLD to create waves...and once there do create waves!!!!

YesI!
                      FORWARD!

Comment

where we can pull a Ghana from last World Cup...the potential is there...just need dedication to build the foundation...we dash way the perfect opportunity after Simoes

Comment

The perfect opportunity may be now!

Comment

yep

Comment

dont underestimate the mls influence

Comment

Working...
                              X