What a goal!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twan View Post
    AGREE !!! we making 20 passes in our half of the pitch !!
    and 3 feet from each other! yes, Barca does it sometimes, but not till kingdom come!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

mo, mi nuh have a problem with the pointless passes. it better than tuffhead Ricketts a blast di ball pointlessly up the field like wha used to happen in the past. all him build up nuffa di play with nice low passes. mi ago sleep well tonight!

Comment

no sah, mi cyaan accept mediocrity. push for excellence at all times! the usa and mexico never reach whey dem deh by pitying us.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

We don't want fi demoralize the man dem too much. We want them fi draw one a dem game fi we. A wonder if we still have Jack 40 grand? LOL
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Give me the apparently pointless everytime as opposed to giving away the ball.

...and it cannot be pointless if it eventually leads to the clear path to goal by going 'oer the top' or a 'killer pass' or some other opportunity following the opening of the oppositions defense.
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

3rd goal was the best...Brazilian ball dat!

Comment

you are entitled to it!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                X