Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a goal!!!!!

Now score 2 more!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Fi real, 6 pack
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      Now score 2 more!
      Daley and Jermaine Johnson must be on every Reggae Boyz side....Jermaine is better than everybody in our midfield.

Comment

We nah fi score nothing more. That a lesson fi dem.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

We still not going for the kill...I demand more from them.

Comment

No man a we caribbean bredda. Machine just a oil and tune;

Without the goal is a easy 7 that
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis View Post
              We still not going for the kill...I demand more from them.
              Agreed 100%. Honduras and Guatemala gonna push to score as much as possible. Good game by the team still. Dem suppose to mek bout 2,000 passes in the game. Now lets see how they dweet against the other teams in the group.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The big question: How many goals will Honduras and Guatemala score against Grenada?

Four goals may not be enough.

Comment

i agree. they should be practicing for the bigger teams. one-touching the ball to each other in defence is not learning anything. is not every team in the Gold Cup name Grenada.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

2,000 passes, of which 1,000 were utterly pointless?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                      2,000 passes, of which 1,000 were utterly pointless?
                      Keeping the ball ... and keep it moving. I have no problem with that. Did you notice that many times while making the utterly pointless passes a pass over the top sends Richards racing into the box? I wanna see how they do against the Central Americans.

Comment

that has got to be one of Jamaica's best goals ever! mi never see Jamaica do dem ting deh. All hail TappaGamma.

Comment

Well, it's much better than kicking the ball over Tappa's head! but mi nah tek back mi chat - some of that passing was absolutely pointless! You will never see even the USA resort to such crap! they would still try to maintain possession, moving and all the like, while trying to put in more goals. we should do likewise!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

that certainly was! rahtid build-up, rahtid finish!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                              i agree. they should be practicing for the bigger teams. one-touching the ball to each other in defence is not learning anything. is not every team in the Gold Cup name Grenada.
                              AGREE !!! we making 20 passes in our half of the pitch !!
                              Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Working...
                              X