Costa Rica 1-0 Cuba (10 Min) UPDATES HERE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Costa Rica 1-0 Cuba (10 Min) UPDATES HERE

Costa Rica leads Cuba 1-0 at 10 minutes.

you have a link?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

good goal. Cuba got a chance to equalized and put it over the post. Costa Rico just hit the post again.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

what channel?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Spanish Channel. I think it is univision or galavision.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Now 2-0 40 minutes Link here

http://sportzkrieg.com/live.php?id=110601074708&msg=1

Saborio timed a through ball perfectly and scored solo on the goalkeeper.

I don't know what language this is. I tried concacaf.com, and it says the rights are blocked.

COSTA RICA 2-0 CUBA (HALF)

Comment

4-0 Costa Rica Making A Mess Of Cuba Offside Trap

Early in the second half, Costa Rica has scored two goals in three minutes. Both times, Costa Rica timed the Cuban offside trap perfectly, and scored solo on the goalkeeper.

Comment

CR putting on a clinic right now, playing at decent pace and looking to attack all the time.

If Jamaica shows up with that slow back pass game tomorrow my head gwine explode. Its time we show improvement in our play.

Comment

5-0 72 minutes

Comment

5-0 Final

Comment

Working...
                    X