Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spain a teach US a lesson so far

inna their game.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

mi nah guh lie, mi wouldah like dem get 5 or 6 suh dem know how destroy feel, but dem is a bettah 2nd half side when dem get a new set ah instructions.

Comment

Ouch.

Oh well, I imagine that we'll see more of the ball against Canada on Tuesday. I sure as hell hope so...
      "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
      - Xavi

Comment

anybody see HL ?
        Peter R

Comment

mi have fi go send him a UPS package or make Gamma wake him up. LOL
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Hardi har har Peter R....

Can't you see Bradley is using a 'C' team. The gold cup starts now...and Bradley (I am sure) is thinking about winning all the marbles. Yes?

Hardi har harrr Peter R!!
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

International teams still a pickup dem deh score inna friendly ?

USA nuh serious.. dem really mek Concacaf look bad...

Damn...

Comment

HL, I am just concerned about your welfare, genuinely so, ah was lookin to tek a consolatory drink or three wid yuh, but all the same.

Admit it, the expectations were higher than the score line... anyway, the good thing is you now have the GC to beat up the poorer neighbours to the south and tek out some frustrations, Mestico an JA (do not laugh) notwithstanding
                Peter R

Comment

dem better beat the one to the north first.

Comment

PR Spain is an imposter in football, if the US really decided to play them, they would lose. They pretend to play the Jogo bonito but when harried you see a different team.

BTW, Spain is yet to play the true champion and master of the beautiful game. Had the chance in the confed tourney but guess what?

Comment

and would have had another chance at the WC but guess what?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Your point please? I'm sure you wouldn't be comapring Spain to the five time champion (that spans continents). Well maybe you are, so let's hear it.

Comment

Spain would have dusted out Brazil propa! I guess this was how you were talking before the 1998 finals too, right?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

well unfortunately brasil did not make the wc finals having lost to holland who lost to spain ... otherwise i am sure brasil would have dusted out spain ..... and in any event the various teams that won the 5 championships seemed remarkably different from the the one at the 2010 .... why is that?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                            X