No announcement yet.

Marlon King agrees to sign new Coventry City deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

leave the lion alone. The man have an opinion just like everybody else. What would the forum be without the Paw's input. LOL.

Wha you say Lion? GAAAAZZZZAAAA
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by mecca85 View Post
      I doubt it. He is just a plain ignorant fool who just doesn't know anything about football and spotting talented players.
      me ignorant? a only a dumbfrig would see Marlon King as a talented player now. obviously Tappa and the whole coaching staff are of my opinion, which is why they didn't see him as a worthy candidate for the training camp. unnuh a some real, stuck in the past eediat thas why unnuh still a campaign fi him. A better unnuh tell me seh Jermaine Hue shoulda still inna di squad.

Comment

Jamie "turbo" Lawrence.

Comment

Man get off this page with your bullshit you dumb******** and find some other interest. It's monkeys like you who give Jamaica on a whole a bad name. Try track or some other sport bitch.

Comment

Bretherin how about u tell him to leave me alone. He was the one who came at me with that stupid ********.What you think about that? I have an opinion too just like everybody else. Oh but wait, u is him crony, so u take up for him. I see how it is. Thats why Jamaica can never go anywhere because of people like you and him.

Comment

Mecca, yuh know yuh talking to yuhself? but maybe yuh deserve it...LOL anyway, everyone's opinions here is valid (dem even tolerate mine) so jus cool star... the long time posters here kinda get to know one another's style so dont tek Lion when him seh "get the eff etc." it nuh mean nutten...

it's a long time we that we've seen this kind of exchange..the mods have done a good job of cleaning up the board and so we trying to not go there again...

keep posting, and may WE ALL (Lionp?) demonstrate some respect all round.
              Peter R

Comment

Working...
              X