Why the 'ell do i bother.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the 'ell do i bother.....

U.S. Women's World Cup Team Heads to New Jersey to Face Mexico in Send-Off Match on June 5 Live on ESPN2
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

yeah, inquiring minds want to know... LOL anyway, when they start dressing like beach volleyballers (the male get up would be fantastic) I might start to get a bit excited by women's "soccer"...

Eyyy HL, yuh know I'm just funning with you... I watched a few of the U17 women's WC here in T&T last year and it was really high quality stuff...

Good luck to your ladies.
    Peter R

Comment

Our coaches and our male teams need to study how these ladies always play TEAM!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

PR I was fortunate to see a few Womens' World Cup games at RFK stadium a few years. Brazil, N. Korea, Germany and the US were some of the teams in action.

I find women football is just as exciting as men.

HL

Comment

Oh...additionally; Please remember that the US Plays Spain tomorrow 4th. on ESPNHD.

(I accept all your thanks in advance)

HL

Comment

is that right?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Didn't SepTic Blatter say once that women football players should start wearing shorter shorts to get more attention?
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

no...

HL

Comment

it figures ...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                  X