wenger, please shut the f

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wenger, please shut the f

ront door!! mosiah .. tell about the best team in football nuh ... and how dem short!

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...window?cc=3888

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

I siad it after we had played a few match last season...I shall say it again -Sell Nasri!

Mek money. He is no good for the TEAM wished. Any player who is not totally into TEAM needs to go.

Sell Bendtner. Double stike against him. Not good enough and not TEAM!

See Diaby - Not disciplined and thus not enough TEAM!
    Last edited by Karl; June 3, 2011, 03:21 AM.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      I siad it after we had played a few match last season...I shall say it again -Sell Nasri!

Mek money. He is no good for the TEAM wished. Any player who is totally into TEAM needs to go.

Sell Bendtner. Double stike against him. Not good enough and not TEAM!

See Diaby - Not disciplined and thus not enough TEAM!
      Mi hear say Fergie might want Nasri.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The irony is Adebayor fits the targeted description,another consequence?

Comment

Mek money. He is no good for the TEAM wished. Any player who is totally into TEAM needs to go

paging dr freud ... dr sigmund freud ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

he left his pager right here, but let me get the straightjacket handlers in the meantime!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

and a syringe!

Comment

A tall agile goalie a la Van der Sar, A backline with men over 185cm who have speed, a front man or two who are likewise...but short man a guh rule de engine room!
                Peter R

Comment

Last time mi check Barca never have so much big man, but they had man who could mark, head the ball and defend.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Unuh funny no hell!!
                    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

and pass .... a little bit, perhaps?

Comment

I am trying to help Wenger out with a potential line up size-wise... nothing to do with Barca..
                        Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                          The irony is Adebayor fits the targeted description,another consequence?
                          None!
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                          X