Clear All

Did you just call Gamma a donkey?

(heh heh, set on!)

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      Did you just call Gamma a donkey?

(heh heh, set on!)
      If it walks like a duck...quacks like a duck...then it must be a donkey?
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        already have a florida home...thanks for the offer though. FINALLY ergo this whole "expose" is all about england losing the bid! that has been my point from the get go ...it is the same as it ever was!!!
        Whether England was the genesis or not is no longer relevant. We're way past that now. Focus on the road ahead and what these mafifaosos are going to do to the game you know and love. Again, are you following what's going on in Italy?
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

england is still in the rearview mirror .... there is NOTHING that you and I can do ... NOTHING. the sponsors have all the cards right now .... so ... if anything pressure the sponsors.

FIFA is all but bulletproof ... the only chink is sponsorship! i don't raise my blood pressure about things over which i do not have any control.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            england is still in the rearview mirror .... there is NOTHING that you and I can do ... NOTHING. the sponsors have all the cards right now .... so ... if anything pressure the sponsors.

FIFA is all but bulletproof ... the only chink is sponsorship! i don't raise my blood pressure about things over which i do not have any control.
            I think there is a lot that we as individuals can do if we put pressure FIFA, Governments and Sponsors. But the task becomes much harder when we allow ourselves to get distracted from the task by red herrings.

The truth of it is that the Arab spring toppled entrenched regimes based on ordinary individuals tweeting and facebooking etc. You may not have control, but you have influence.

My honest hope, is that the criminal activities that corruption ultimately spawn will be the real chink in the armor; this is why I am paying close attention to what is going on in Italy. I cannot imagine that some FIFA punk isn't peripherally (or directly) involved. Why do you think they don't want video in football? How else can they match fix, like they did with Chelsea two years ago? Hmmm???

The whole thing is rigged. It stinks.

Comment

I hope Austin enjoyed it while it lasted:

LISLE AUSTIN PROVISIONALLY SUSPENDED; ALFREDO HAWIT ASSUMES ROLE AS ACTING PRESIDENT OF CONCACAF
              "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
              - Xavi

Comment

He acted without THINKING... foolish fellow!
                Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                  He acted without THINKING... foolish fellow!
                  Acted without thinking? I don't thinks so, it's just that Jack did his thinking for him. LOL!!! Either way - pretty daft move on his part.

Comment

Working...
                  X