Masch dedicates win to Liverpool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masch dedicates win to Liverpool

After the interviewer is done, Mascherano adds, "I just want to say, I know some Liverpool supporters were disappointed after my exit, they were a little bit sad with me, but this is for them."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...957686,00.html

Me woulda prefa dat him put all of his team mates on a bus and ship them to Merseyside. They play a remarkably fluid game of possession football. Great understanding between players and terrific to watch. Could they do it without Xavi and Iniesta? I'm not so sure. Those guys know how to boss a game.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

er...yeah!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      er...yeah!
      Didn't Ade do the same thing for Arsenal fans when Real won the Copa del Rey?
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Did you see the last game against RM ?

Iniesta was on the bench.. they had almost 80% possession dat game...

Di system.. mussi one academy ting..

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
          Did you see the last game against RM ?

Iniesta was on the bench.. they had almost 80% possession dat game...

Di system.. mussi one academy ting..
          Their last game against RM was 1-1; Iniesta wasn't on the bench, in fact, didn't he set up the goal? Maybe you're speaking of another game, but I get your point, but, I can't think of a midfield pairing that is that in tune like those two are and especially in tune with Messi (more so than Villa and Pedro). The amount of times you see them take the ball in close quarters and work 4/5/6 defenders like dem is nuttin is a treat to watch, remind me of me in the olden days Joke, mi couldn't play tiddly-winks much less ball wid dem man deh.

Do you know how many times Iniesta and Xavi played together this year? I have to go look, but that is for sure the world's best engine room.

Comment

It was the first-leg of the Semi-Final.. AT RM no less..

Dem nevah miss a beat...

That said the Duo are the best in the last Decade..

Comment

and my reaction is the same....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I don't see the issue...it's like recognizing yuh old school after you have graduated to (and from) a different level... that might be the appropriate analogy
                Peter R

Comment

that is one view to take...

Comment

Villa dedicates goal to Reina family
                    By Al Campbell
                    He could have been a Liverpool player, a suh wi tight .
                    Liverpool RSS Feed

David Villa dedicated his Champions League final goal to Pepe Reina's daughters.
                    Villa scored Barcelona's third in their comprehensive 3-1 win over Man Utd at Wembley on Saturday. Speaking after the game, the Spanish international dedicated his goal to his family, and also to the Liverpool goalkeeper's.
                    "I couldn't be happier. It's a fantastic result for us in what is such an important stadium in our club's history," said the striker.
                    "I dedicate it to all my family, my daughters and also Pepe Reina's, who are like my nieces."
                    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
                    X