Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it was only a matter of time

1 - 0 barca

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Evra a play too deep.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Red Devil get bun-up inna Barca hell

Comment

ongle one side show up...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Congrats to Barca and itss fans

Comment

No true. Barca is just the better team. Manu has fight all season and won. A good side still but Barca show that they still need to g a little further.

Herandez need to work on his halfside a little more. Manu still need a midfield general and they need to work on keeping the ball consistently a little more. Still a good game and Fergie still a good coach, you can see they were prepared but......
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

barclona was faaaaaar better ... the rooney goal was an aberration and only flattered to deceive. man u were DOMINATED

Comment

Congrats to the Barca fans (myself included). There is no shame in losing to the best team in the world. Just had a big argument with a fellow Empire soldier. I don't think there was anything Fergie could have done differently or use a different player. We were just outplayed by a special team. We should be glad that we are witnessing the greatest team in our lifetime.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

outplayed is putting it mildly... ManU played like they didn't want the ball... the turnovers were atrocious; why did your guys feel that they could dribble the ball? had they concentrated on passing thay may have had more opportunities... but this Barcelona is a special team.
                  Peter R

Comment

should have been called back for offside moments before, rooney's goal.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                    X