Gold Cup @ Red Bull Stadium

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Cup @ Red Bull Stadium

Jamaica, Honduras, June 19th in Harrison NJ. Link up for any of the supporters in the New York Metro area before the game?

So I guess thats a no then?

Comment

Give it another week or two and you may hear from other forumites.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

What happen to all the people in the NY/NJ area, Boston, DC etc? The Horticals, Baddazs, Portias, Matters, Emperors, etc, etc?
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

I can bet Emporer will be there. Red Bulls stadium not far from him. Jawge have no excuse cause the train go near to the stadium, him nah fi drive.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I forgot Jawge. As a matter of fact, I think I am going to stick this post. It needs to be in the face of the fanz.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

I'm in

Comment

Such a shame that the Gold Cup excitement has not started months ago. Here it is, Technic a RBSC neophyte...exposing what most of us know from a 'longer' time. "Only waggonist are among them".
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Plush, Technic, in what section are you guys sitting? I want to buy tickets this week.

Comment

Need ticket info.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

trying to get tiks tomorrow. let me know

Comment

you and those stickys someone is laughing about them. LOL

Comment

I forgot X is in the NY/NJ area. But knowing him, he may not go. I think he lost interest in the Reggae Boyz once Nandi Lowe could not make the side.

Comment

When is the game being played? The date I'm seeing is the 13th.
                            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Can someone post the correct info (tickets included)? Me nuh have no time fi go look it up plus me too lazy.
                              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                              X