Mohamed Bin Hammam and Jack Warner charged by FIFA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karl,

The influence that we as a region is not dependent upon the individuals but on how the organization is run. If one country one vote applies our region can still have a say in how things run. As far as our development goes, believe we have been and are being greatly short-changed by individuals for the benefit of their own pockets.
    Why T&T football mash-up? T&T that was once a Caribbean strength? and why are our Federations always cash-strapped? when football supposed to be such a big money-spinner? why corporate JA, T&T running away from football? have you asked yourself these questions?
    Peter R

Comment

The latest blog entry from Bill Archer at BigSoccer:

Stick a Fork in Jack Warner

Because if Blatter is to cling to any kind of legitimacy, it will be because he makes enough noise and smoke about "reform" and "corruption", a position which looks insincere if not ludicrous as long as he has Jack Warner sitting next to him.

Long before the election campaign, it was widely thought that Warner was Blatters' biggest problem and the speculation was that the Old Swiss Codger would dearly love to rid himself of the constant embarrassment if only he could.

Well now he can.
      "Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
      - Xavi

Comment

eeeehhhhh eeeehhhhh.
        Can we all get along eeeehhhheerrrreee. Wha unnu a drink? I will buy as long as a something STRONG. No water or Soda.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
        X