Think Septic Blatter joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think Septic Blatter joke

Bet them soon find that Jack the Ripper is innocent but the other dude...him dead already

FIFA investigates bin Hammam, Warner for bribery
    Bribery allegations over meeting with Caribbean football leaders
    Wednesday, May 25, 2011

ZURICH, Switzerland (AP) — FIFA is investigating allegations of bribery involving presidential candidate Mohamed bin Hammam and FIFA vice president Jack Warner.
    FIFA says the pair will face an ethics investigation at FIFA headquarters on Sunday, three days before bin Hammam challenges incumbent Sepp Blatter in the presidential election.

FIFA says the probe "which include bribery allegations" relate to bin Hammam's meeting with Caribbean football leaders on May 10-11 in Warner's native Trinidad to lobby for support.
    FIFA says United States official Chuck Blazer, Warner's longtime ally and CONCACAF secretary general, reported the allegations to FIFA.
    Two other Caribbean Football Union officials are being investigated.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

... throw a dog a bone!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Election time politics! After the election, not a thing will happen. Let's see how the rift will start to open up between USA and Warner.
      "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

I wonder how it allegedly went down? Warner beg a bribe, or Hamman offer one...LOL we know how the committee will rule... any man whe "ha man" a guh dung (no pun intended)...LOL
        Peter R

Comment

unnuh si di connection? hamman running for the presidency ....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I am stranded on a desert island, in posession of a gun with four bullets. Also with me are Kim Il whatever (dictator or North Korea), Abdunitijad (Dictator of Iran), Hugo Chavez, Jack Warner, and Wisconsin governor Scott Walker. How do I make the world a better place?

I shoot Scott Walker four times.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
              I am stranded on a desert island, in posession of a gun with four bullets. Also with me are Kim Il whatever (dictator or North Korea), Abdunitijad (Dictator of Iran), Hugo Chavez, Jack Warner, and Wisconsin governor Scott Walker. How do I make the world a better place?

I shoot Scott Walker four times.
              I would tell all of them I have 1 bullet and I will shoot one of them in the morning, unless there were only 4 of them left, so they have to take it upon themselves to eliminate one person. Then pull up a chair and watch the shenanigans begin. Repeat process on day 2. Hopefully, Jack would be the last man standing, and ...oh joy...
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Jack will be the last man standing he is like the cockroach, cant get rid of him
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                X