Young was born in Stevenage, Hertfordshire to a Jamaican

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young was born in Stevenage, Hertfordshire to a Jamaican

Young was born in Stevenage, Hertfordshire[18] to a Jamaican-born father and English mother. He has one older brother[19] and two football-playing younger brothers, Lewis, who made his debut for Watford in 2008,[20] and Kyle, who in April 2009 was training at the Arsenal Academy.[21] Young attended the John Henry Newman School in Stevenage, and played school football alongside Formula One driver Lewis Hamilton, who was in the same year.[19] In December 2007, Young came in for criticism after a story in the News of the World which reported him masturbating on webcam to random women on an internet site, despite having a girlfriend at the time.[22]
    Young's father supports Tottenham Hotspur, while Young himself, like his older brother, favoured Arsenal. His hero and "role model on and off the pitch" was Ian Wright.[19] His brother, Lewis plays for Burton Albion.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

And what is this about X? What is th esignificcance of this post?
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

that you can find redemption even after masturbating on the www?!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Thats the only part you got out of it ? I was highlighting his Jamaican roots and his brothers also .His footballing credentials , his brothers could be a future reggaeboy.

Also the fact that such a man can make the England team , solicitors of prostitute ,rum heads , weed heads , abusers etc perverts .So when ours go astray just look to england of what we should aspire to be ...hehe.

I havent gotten over the Onandi Lowe thing so I make it apoint to highlight the 1st world football deviants ....Burrels we dont want those sorts(Lawarence) and Boxhill.....give him time to sort himself out(Lowe) has no place in football.

As gamma said its about redemption....Panama used a convicted gunman to knock us out of a WC camapign......Irony.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I don't understand this post. Who is Young and what team does he play for? Is he any good? What is his first name? Or is it Young (too)? Why single him out and not his family of football playing brothers too?
          Are they all qualified to play for Jamaica? Do they want to play for Jamaica? Mi gone 21 questions yet? Wheel and come again Xuberant.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Young? Anybody can be named Young. If you weren't so vague, then everybody would know what you are talking about?

Comment

How do you know what I got from it? I was trying to decipher who the article was talking about as it only mentioned his last name and the the names of his brothers and the fact that he played for a certain club.

Now I see the point you are trying to make and I will ask again, who is this Young the article is making reference to and what is the significance of the post. I guess the last part is answered, but is who?

You can't just pick a part of an article and post it suh without giving people a chance to figure out what the hell it is in reference to.
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by mecca85 View Post
                Young? Anybody can be named Young. If you weren't so vague, then everybody would know what you are talking about?
                My point exactly! You read this thing and is then wondering what is he getting at. But that is X. The chip never sail far from the block. . .

Comment

I think the objective was achieved food for thought.Ashley, I got your point.

Comment

Working...
                  X