JFF need something like this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    Funny you talk bout England because on my last visit, I kept looking to see youth soccer teams playing and there was only a few. My Kids have been introduced to the game at 3 and could have been at a younger age and only one of their cousin 6 or under have been introduced to the game in a team manner, not even miy bredda-in-law who played some low level Sunday league.
    If you go into the country side in England you will see nuff youth play. If you're in London, not much. There is only some 5 aside cages and no one ever has enough time due to competition for limited playing surfaces.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      As to your last sentence Paul...I am not worried at all. You will be an easy US convert. Just wait till your daughter run out (with the rest of the team) in the USA colors....
      That is a nice thought, but highly unlikely. If she gets good enough to play for a university team, I will be a happy man. Now if she gets good enough to play for America, you betta believe me wi drape mi-self in RED WHITE AN' BLUE!!!
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

A foolishness the whole a unuh a chat. Merica caan play ball ongly Brazil and Argentina!!!!! Right Jawge...............and X?
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

seeet dey....
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
          X