Jamaica's best left back, Bibi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica's best left back, Bibi

opps! Mi figet, Scarlett, and others can tek it from him any day. Anyway, he and his team just went into the fortress called the Emirates Stadium and drew 1-1 in their FA Cup tie.

Pity Bolton never have the likes of a Daley or Reid.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

RE: Jamaica's best left back, Bibi

<DIV>Yuh forgot to state that Bibi was substituted immediately after Arsenal equalized. I wonder why?</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>How was his performance, Liezie?</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>77:10
    Bolton substitution: Ricardo Gardner replaced by Henrik Pedersen (tactical).

78:41
    Attacking throw-in by Ivan Campo (Bolton).

<DIV class=commGoal>76:26 GOAL - Kolo Toure
    Arsenal 1 - Bolton 1
    </DIV>Foul by Abdoulaye Meite (Bolton) on Francesc Fabregas (Arsenal). Abdoulaye Meite (Bolton) booked for unsporting behaviour. Direct free kick taken right-footed by Francesc Fabregas (Arsenal) from right channel, headed goal by Kolo Toure (Arsenal) (bottom-right of goal) from left side of six-yard box (6 yards).Arsenal 1-1 Bolton. Assist (cross) by Francesc Fabregas (Arsenal) from right channel.</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yuh speak German now? In order for the change to be made then, obviously Pedersen had to be warming up from earlier. According to the commentary, Toure was not picked up at the back post. Will wait and see the highlights later before implying it was Bibi's fault.

:w00t: another lie?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

<DIV>Yuh missed my question, conveniently. How did Bibi play today? </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>(Yuh getting emotional, Liezie. That's my job!)</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Lazie (1/28/2007)Will wait and see the highlights later before implying it was Bibi's fault.

:w00t: another lie?
          <DIV></DIV><DIV>Are you saying you didn't see the game live?</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

How can I see the game LIVE Mosiah? The game was played in London.

Comment

<DIV>Okay. Some intervention is needed here.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Can someone explain to Lazie how one can watch matches LIVE without being at the venue itself?</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>I've tried with him, but my patience...</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Did any one else see the match live? Do we have any Forumites in London? No one went to Emirates Stadium today?</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>sigh</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Live = being in the stadium.

Televised = watching on TV.

A wha duh yuh bredren?

Comment

<DIV>Okay, I was in London and I saw it LIVE. I thought that Bibi had somewhat of an ordinary to bad day. Not saying that proves Scarlett is better than him. Scarlett has bad days all the time too. I think!</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Made a major mistake, back header put Henry through. Also the pace of Walcott had him under manners, still i suppose in a nutshell, an average day.

Comment

Tekulife (1/28/2007)Made a major mistake, back header put Henry through. Also the pace of Walcott had him under manners, still i suppose in a nutshell, an average day.
                      Bibi is a bit rusty...but, never in this life can he stay with Theo Walcott or one like Aaron Lennon of Tottenham. Bibi has good pace...but, notTOP OF THE WORLD pace.

Did not see the match as my PPV people claimed it was not in their schedule...although it was clearly mark as being carried in the on-screen TV guide. :angry:

My cable company is COMCAST!
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Karl (1/28/2007)
                        Tekulife (1/28/2007)Made a major mistake, back header put Henry through. Also the pace of Walcott had him under manners, still i suppose in a nutshell, an average day.
                        Bibi is a bit rusty...but, never in this life can he stay with Theo Walcott or one like Aaron Lennon of Tottenham. Bibi has good pace...but, notTOP OF THE WORLD pace.

Did not see the match as my PPV people claimed it was not in their schedule...although it was clearly mark as being carried in the on-screen TV guide. :angry:

My cable company is COMCAST!
                        <DIV></DIV><DIV>Oh, so now Bibi does not have TOP OF THE WORLD pace? Is that the same as "speed over ground"? </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Karl, one player will always be faster...sorry, let's start again. One player will always have more "speed over ground" than the other. (In water, that's another matter all together, of course!) So, to simply write off his performance because of his inferior speed over ground...please! </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>If that's the case, Jamaica should have no problem. I'm sure we could find 11 players who are faster than any other 11 in the world, so we should eventually be TOP OF THE WORLD in short order! No?</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>First time I've ever heard somebody complain that Bibi's speed is not enuff to do the job. I don't care how fast Walcott, Lennon or Fabregas are, slower defenders can still do a good job to contain them, if they are any good at all.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>In my opinion, Bibi is not having a particularly strong season, and his mistake today could have been very embarrassing.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Now, for those of you who want to run with that statement and say that I don't want him on the Reggae Boyz team - there! I've started your argument for you! </DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Carry on, Lazie!</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Lazie (1/28/2007)Live = being in the stadium.

Televised = watching on TV.

A wha duh yuh bredren?
                          So do you make a distinction between a live telecast and a delayed or rebroad cast too?

I always used live to mean seeing the game as it is playing. With today's advance in technology, this can happen.
                          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Mosiah (1/28/2007)<DIV>Yuh forgot to state that Bibi was substituted immediately after Arsenal equalized. I wonder why?</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>How was his performance, Liezie?</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>77:10
                            Bolton substitution: Ricardo Gardner replaced by Henrik Pedersen (tactical).

78:41
                            Attacking throw-in by Ivan Campo (Bolton).

<DIV class=commGoal>76:26 GOAL - Kolo Toure
                            Arsenal 1 - Bolton 1
                            </DIV>Foul by Abdoulaye Meite (Bolton) on Francesc Fabregas (Arsenal). Abdoulaye Meite (Bolton) booked for unsporting behaviour. Direct free kick taken right-footed by Francesc Fabregas (Arsenal) from right channel, headed goal by Kolo Toure (Arsenal) (bottom-right of goal) from left side of six-yard box (6 yards).Arsenal 1-1 Bolton. Assist (cross) by Francesc Fabregas (Arsenal) from right channel.</DIV>
                            Mosiah you show your ignorance time and time again. Bibi has just come off a LONG layoff form injury. When healthy he is one of the best left backs inthe EPL period. Stop trying to paint false picture of what is really going on. Gardner is simply rusty. It has nothing to do with his quality. It makes you wonder why you would leave that little information out. - T.K.
                            No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Lazie (1/28/2007)opps! Mi figet, Scarlett, and others can tek it from him any day. Anyway, he and his team just went into the fortress called the Emirates Stadium and drew 1-1 in their FA Cup tie.

Pity Bolton never have the likes of a Daley or Reid.
                              Yeah man Lazie....with our football in the hands of these geniuses on the rock we are should be in real good shape. - T.K.
                              No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Working...
                              X