RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Urgent!! Anyone here with contacts to....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent!! Anyone here with contacts to....

Reggaeboy Sergio Campbell, please link me ASAP!! The assistant coach of a top Division 1 University team would love to have him, so let's play our part in helping this youth! I'm very good friends with the coach and that is how I got the information in case anyone is curious. In fact, if anyone know of any really gifted player in Jamaica with good grades that want to go the University route, please let me know asap, as this is a great opportunity for the right athlete!

Good!
    ...but how yuh neva tell yuh fren, Mosiah?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

good luck brethren. It is SO HARD to get players with good GRADES.

The players and the people around them don't understand how important it is. Talk to players all the time and they tell me things like "Them take the SAT and never study for it" so they didn't get the grade they could. Hear it too often.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Though Mosiah is my bredrin, remember that he is still an agent so I cannot afford to jeapordize these youths chances at a scholarship! Remember the NCAA rules, though they are silly/stupid we still must abide by them.

Comment

Bredrin, I just wish that ISSA and the schools would take this seriously and hold a seminar of sorts for parents and their kids to educate them about academis and sports scholarships! maybe we would start to see better results!

Comment

I hear there was a non profit organization about 3 years ago was doing a little thing but the truth is SAT should be just important as O Levels or CXC for these athletes.

Yes ISSA have to educate them. Too many youths miss out on scholarships because they have no idea.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

OK!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
              X