Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bibi get cut at Bolton

Respect for all the years of good ball.

Now go and join a team like Blackpool and enjoy the next few years.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

No surprise he was injured for most of the season.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
      No surprise he was injured for most of the season.
      He perfomed poorly this season and wasn't very good in the past couple seasons. It would be best if he plays in a lower division if his plan is to play in midfield. If he wants to play left back, then he can probably find himself another mid-to-low level EPL team.

Comment

I was surprised to see they did not name him in the Jamaica Gold Cup squad too.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

He could/should also walk away from the playing game and find a spot in coaching. He ....I would imagine...has some some money saved up and hence could immerse himself in some investments. I think he and his brother or cousin already have some interests in the music business but there's plenty more he could do. He had a very good career. Well done Bibi!
          "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

He could/should also walk away from the playing game and find a spot in coaching. He ....I would imagine...has some some money saved up and hence could immerse himself in some investments. I think he and his brother or cousin already have some interests in the music business but there's plenty more he could do. He had a very good career. Well done Bibi!
            "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Originally posted by Farmah View Post
              and they have been doing well in music. scored some well produced, number 1 on the charts riddims a year or so ago.

Comment

I would love to him in the Gold Cup squad but I guess he may have known that he had to find a team and the Gold Cup might be too much at this time.

I wish him luck.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Lets give the man a chance to launch his career at another club or retire gracefully.
                  Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

From our viewpoint - Great run, Bibi!
                    All the best as you move forward!
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Di diamon get freeze out an Bolton ah guh wish dem did keep him, but yuh still have some years lef inna dem crazy legs. Yuh will fine ah side mi ballah, di top flight ah wouldah like si yuh in nah still, ambassador fi years widout tears.

Comment

Working...
                      X