20. OMAR CUMMINGS
    COLORADO RAPIDS,USA
    21. LUTON SHELTON
    Valerenga FC,NORWAY
    22. IAN GOODISON
    Tranmere Rovers,UK
    23. TYRONE MARSHALL
    Colorado Rapids,USA
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

I like the recall of Pepe. Even though him gently overripe, he has maintained his fitness and form and can add composure to our back.....if needed. Why isn't Khari Stephenson in that lists? I think Rudolph Austin is overrated and is a liability. So I guess Jermaine Johnson, Omar Daley and Campbell-Ryces days are behind them.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Don't have much problems with the squad as long as both Peppe and Tyrone are not starting at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
        I like the recall of Pepe. Even though him gently overripe, he has maintained his fitness and form and can add composure to our back.....if needed. Why isn't Khari Stephenson in that lists? I think Rudolph Austin is overrated and is a liability. So I guess Jermaine Johnson, Omar Daley and Campbell-Ryces days are behind them.
        Omar Daley is in the squad. Khari in his last few outings for Jamaica didn't do that well and I think Watson's performance has forced him out of the squad (not that Tappa thought that highly of him in the first place). IYou are correct in that Austin hasn't improved much and if he doesn't play well let's hope he gets benched.

Both JJ AND JCR would be in my squad over Boyd.

Comment

What happened to the Motherwell F.C. guy and all the other U.K. players?

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            U mean the MVP for the Caribbean Cup? K.

Comment

Originally posted by mecca85 View Post
              What happened to the Motherwell F.C. guy and all the other U.K. players?
              Him mother in law having health problems.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDread View Post
                Him mother in law having health problems.
                Is that supposed to be a joke?
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Once again we refuse to invest in youth!! How is Omar Daley still in the squad while Marvin Morgan is left at home? Overall a decent squad still, I'm just happy that Claude Davis, Damian Stewart and "Bigga" whatever his name is were all excluded! Long overdue, time to move forward!!

Comment

I wondered about Omar too, but could not bother saying anything.
                    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Can they each and as a unite make TEAM?
                      If the TEAM play is the end product, I am all for these guys.

I am convinced that technically our players can make TEAM that walks with the best TEAMs in the world...tactically, and that is playing as a team, we suck from secondary school through our Premier League thorough the national squad set up.

Unfortunately, both our teachers (coaches) and those who lead (JFF's technical staff) are dumb to the idea of playing TEAM.

Hopefully Tappa comes from a different 'school' and shall have us playing TEAM...TEAMplays first, second, third...TEAM only! ...any player who does not buy into TEAM must be cut.

All for one, one for all!
                      FORWARD!
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Sensi View Post
                        Once again we refuse to invest in youth!! How is Omar Daley still in the squad while Marvin Morgan is left at home? Overall a decent squad still, I'm just happy that Claude Davis, Damian Stewart and "Bigga" whatever his name is were all excluded! Long overdue, time to move forward!!
                        The best investment in youth is playing them only when they are the best available. If Daley is better than Morgan so be it. If Morgan is better, then our REGGAE BOYZ and country has been short-changed.

Only the best is good enough!
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

The best investment in youth is playing them only when they are the best available.
                          That is bull butter is you ask me! Remember back in 1982, Argentina included a young Diego Maradonna in their World Cup squad. Although they did not play Diego in any of their games, the Argentines were forward thinking. They knew that they had a special talent on their hands and it was imperative to expose him at the highest level, even if he did not play one minute in their matches.

You saw what the exposure did for their team in 1986?

Comment

Nice unbiased preview.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDlWaltUVo8

GO REGGAE BOYZ!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                              That is bull butter is you ask me! Remember back in 1982, Argentina included a young Diego Maradonna in their World Cup squad. Although they did not play Diego in any of their games, the Argentines were forward thinking. They knew that they had a special talent on their hands and it was imperative to expose him at the highest level, even if he did not play one minute in their matches.

You saw what the exposure did for their team in 1986?
                              When those young players are included they could make it on merit. Ronaldo was good enough to play and look like he was not out of place when he was carried along in 94. Likewise Diego in 82.

Comment

Working...
                              X