No announcement yet.

Is Whitmore back to his old self??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Whitmore back to his old self??????

Watched the repeat of Seba vs Reno today. Seba lost 2-1, but when Whitmore came on he showed flashes of his former self. Beating defenders with ease and letting off some telling passes(this is from a neutral standpoint). The man have a wicked drag-foot style deh. Can't compare him to anyone because him style unique. I'm not "rallying" for him to bein the Nat'l side but trust me I enjoyed watching his performance and if he can play like this in 2010, granted he doesn't develop arthritis, I don't why he shouldn't be part of the campaign. He can sub in when the Maestro tired.

RE: Is Whitmore back to his old self??????

Old self is one way of looking at it, he had a good game against Reno but was helpless in stopping them winning...thing with Whitmore is that even when he was at his best, he still played in patches and was never consistent for even 70 minuite sin any onegame.

Maybe you need to get some more tapes like against Naggo head and Boys Town and then see what he has done since the Reno game....
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Sickko yuh need fi stop the hayting when it comes to Tappa.:hehe:
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

and claude....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

The'TRUFFF' WILL SET YOU FREE:w00t::w00t::w00t:
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Dispassionate answer/response - If Hue and Whitmore are to be our midfield salvation we should all get on our knees (Pray) - NOW! ...and, stay there! (Pray)
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Err. . .whare was it said that Whitmore was going to be our salvation? I think Bora will want more than just a one good game here or there from Whitmore.
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
              X