How many players have 1/2 the medals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    16 ...excellent try ..... but not quite 1/2.
    So when Giggs was 22 years old. His cabinet had the same number of trophies.

Comment

Paul, de evil seed planted deep fi true... yu haffi si wid him... LOL
      Peter R

Comment

Dude, spin it all yuh want .... again. Which player have won half the trophies Giggs won. You tried to spin it into individual awards. Stick to the issue.
        Spin!? Are you smoking w**d? I done tell you Giggs have nuff team honours but when Jamaica2009 tell you dat him neva win no World Cup I defended Giggs, so mi nuh know what spin you a deal wid.

Now, if you want to seh that I am wrong that he won't be remembered in the same regard as Zidane etc., then that's okay, we can differ on that, but don't come wid no spin business.

Now, that said, to answer your question: "Which player have won half the trophies Giggs won" - Giggs has won 34 trophies. Phil Neal 23; Maldini 25; Victor Baia 31. So let's do the maths:

Neal: 23/34 = 67%;
        Maldini: 25/34 = 73%
        Baia 31/34 = 91%,

Seeing that 1/2 = 50% (that was for Jangle, mi know him nuh so brite) there you go, I've given you three answers to your question. Now if this is a TRICK question and your asking for who has EXACTLY 1/2, then the answer is: David Beckham - 17.

Is that better?
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
          Paul, de evil seed planted deep fi true... yu haffi si wid him... LOL
          The joke is that I am defending his player and him still cyan see dat!!! LOL!!! Don' min', him young still. Nuff angst!!!
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
            Spin!? Are you smoking w**d? I done tell you Giggs have nuff team honours but when Jamaica2009 tell you dat him neva win no World Cup I defended Giggs, so mi nuh know what spin you a deal wid.

Now, if you want to seh that I am wrong that he won't be remembered in the same regard as Zidane etc., then that's okay, we can differ on that, but don't come wid no spin business.

Now, that said, to answer your question: "Which player have won half the trophies Giggs won" - Giggs has won 34 trophies. Phil Neal 23; Maldini 25; Victor Baia 31. So let's do the maths:

Neal: 23/34 = 67%;
            Maldini: 25/34 = 73%
            Baia 31/34 = 91%,

Seeing that 1/2 = 50% (that was for Jangle, mi know him nuh so brite) there you go, I've given you three answers to your question. Now if this is a TRICK question and your asking for who has EXACTLY 1/2, then the answer is: David Beckham - 17.

Is that better?
            Thats more like it .... Damn, wha mek yuh mek it feel like a dental procedure?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

This guy!! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarence_Seedorf#Honours

Comment

Excellent!
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Excellent!
                  So what is the right answer?

Comment

...more than Lazie thought...
                    Peter R

Comment

this player have?

When good meets better http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Eto'o#Honours

Comment

Working...
                      X