RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you learned anything from Sir Alex, Arsene?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    how you mean Sir Alex have no such problem? You seen Nani sometimes?
    Yuh si im pull im?
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...80.9393_season

Lazie, check the above link. It will make you happy, but as Marin pointed out about blind loyalty: when you reach "The fewest penalties." section. One has to question the obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaica2099 View Post
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...80.9393_season

Lazie, check the above link. It will make you happy, but as Marin pointed out about blind loyalty: when you reach "The fewest penalties." section. One has to question the obvious.
        Is MU's fault that they have better defenders? All season, how many fouls, Rio commit?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

What a waste of megabytes.............Paul yuh can't find sumpen fi do? Me need a laff inna di afternoon ya. Give me a detailed breakdown of how your likkle team a go challenge the Empire next year. Run go round di cawna de go call Xcuse fi help yuh.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

how yuh must commit foul when yuh hardly a play?!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              Is MU's fault that they have better defenders? All season, how many fouls, Rio commit?
              Very clever of you not to mention Vidic. From club to World Cup. He is the best ball handler.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                how yuh must commit foul when yuh hardly a play?!!
                19 games ... i think that qualifies him for a medal. How much Terry play? Him gonna get a medal?
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaica2099 View Post
                  Very clever of you not to mention Vidic. From club to World Cup. He is the best ball handler.
                  not as good as John Terry! Hope yuh realize the ball handler will be handed the trophy on Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                    What a waste of megabytes.............Paul yuh can't find sumpen fi do? Me need a laff inna di afternoon ya. Give me a detailed breakdown of how your likkle team a go challenge the Empire next year. Run go round di cawna de go call Xcuse fi help yuh.
                    A gwine start call Lazie "Dr. Evil" and you "Mini-Me" from the Austin Powers series:

Before Dr. Evil was sent back in time to 1969, his minions made him a clone. The clone was identical in every way but was "one-eighth his size". Upon being introduced to his clone, Dr. Evil immediately declared, "Breathtaking. I shall call him... Mini-Me". Mini-Me has almost no dialogue in the films, beyond an occasional frightened "eeeee!". Otherwise, he is silent except for when he does his evil laugh with Dr. Evil. He also likes to lip-synch the occasional line when Dr. Evil raps. Also, in the rap song he says (in a very deep voice) "You and I." In the beginning of Goldmember, Dr. Evil asks him to "Use your words like a big boy clone!". At one point, he asks Dr. Evil to hug him after meeting Fat Bastard who wants to eat him. Mini-Me often flips the bird as a means of insulting someone. On most other occasions, Mini-Me prefers to express himself through written notes.

Now seriously. Next season's results will be more dependent on summer signings than any season in memory. I will wait till then to tell you how you will be dismissed.

...an tek dis --->
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
                    X