I want ManU to lose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want ManU to lose

to Blackpool next week. I love their enterprising play.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

All they have to do is put in this joker goalie they used today but we have to send off Vandersar in fine style
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Dat deh bredda remind me of some man who make a great team lose house football match. Him come like dem man deh who a keep inna dem khaki clothes. Anybody who went to school down a yard must know at least one keeper like dat.
      "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Definately want Pool, the black one fi stay up.

Love them ball game.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Kuz-Kuz a eediat goalkeeper. The Empire is too big a club for him. We need to sell him backside to one of the smaller clubs. Maybe he can blossom like Foster, but right now, him nuh ready fi the Empire.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            Kuz-Kuz a eediat goalkeeper. The Empire is too big a club for him. We need to sell him backside to one of the smaller clubs. Maybe he can blossom like Foster, but right now, him nuh ready fi the Empire.
            Wha yuh say? Sell him to Liverpool.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              Wha yuh say? Sell him to Liverpool.
              I knew you couldn't read and comprehend from time. He said, sell him to a "SMALLER CLUB". There ain't no club bigger than Liverpool son, none!
              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Actually, he needs a club that shows ambition. Lillypool's ongly goal each season is to win matches against the Empire. The man still has a future in the game.

Comment

Working...
                X