RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now rises Attorney X, Amicus Curiae ...............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now rises Attorney X, Amicus Curiae ...............

...in the R'Boyz forum Supreme Court.

Attorney X: "I assert to the court that Miss England is known to activley conduct business in the world's oldest profession. Indeed her customers know where to find her and are familiar with the terms by which she conducts her illegal trade. The court then should hold that the fact that she encounters a ruthless Don who tries to access her services on new and violently achieved terms, gives her no standing to complain about being brutalized."

The Court: "QC X, even a prostitute should not be brutalized. Going further, can a prostitute not learn the error of her ways and express remorse at some time? Is a prostitute not also a human being who has the right to equal protection under the law? Big powerful criminal enterprises should not prey on prostitutes and feel that the law will be blind to this action just because of the illegal trade that prostitutes like Miss England engage in. Indeed, desperate would be prostitutes sometimes enter the trade and into sexual slavery because of the lure of payoffs by Dons/Johns and then often wind up being brutalized and enslaved by these big Dons. Surely prostitution is a problem. But the raping and plundering of prostitutes by big powerful men is a terrible crime. Even prostitutes can expect this court to bring these powerful men to justice. Outside of the actions toward bringing these men to justice, separate action can also be taken by the crown against the prostitute. Courts may find the prostitute guilty and may even supsend the sentence based on the brutality which was meted out to the prostitute by a ruthless Don."
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Originally posted by Westman View Post
    ...in the R'Boyz forum Supreme Court.

Attorney X: "I assert to the court that Miss England is known to activley conduct business in the world's oldest profession. Indeed her customers know where to find her and are familiar with the terms by which she conducts her illegal trade. The court then should hold that the fact that she encounters a ruthless Don who tries to access her services on new and violently achieved terms, gives her no standing to complain about being brutalized."

The Court: "QC X, even a prostitute should not be brutalized. Going further, can a prostitute not learn the error of her ways and express remorse at some time? Is a prostitute not also a human being who has the right to equal protection under the law? Big powerful criminal enterprises should not prey on prostitutes and feel that the law will be blind to this action just because of the illegal trade that prostitutes like Miss England engage in. Indeed, desperate would be prostitutes sometimes enter the trade and into sexual slavery because of the lure of payoffs by Dons/Johns and then often wind up being brutalized and enslaved by these big Dons. Surely prostitution is a problem. But the raping and plundering of prostitutes by big powerful men is a terrible crime. Even prostitutes can expect this court to bring these powerful men to justice. Outside of the actions toward bringing these men to justice, separate action can also be taken by the crown against the prostitute. Courts may find the prostitute guilty and may even supsend the sentence based on the brutality which was meted out to the prostitute by a ruthless Don."
    Where is attorney X and his associate Gamma? Judge, if them tek any longer u fi fin' dem in contempt!!!
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Your honor I ask that you dismiss this case based on the fact that Miss England isnt a prostitute but a DON herself a Pimp that has finanancial and governmental backing that lesser dons fear, what she lacks is political power and this she had for over 400 years.Terms and conditions were set by her for her gain.

Now we have a sport that she didnt think would garner such political and financial global clout and its independent of her influence , she complains publicly , not privately ! for the rules to change to suit her purpose.

Btw judge you should excuse yourself beause nothing will be discussed ,argued or agreed upon in her majestys court,i.e or cc FIFA RULES.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

http://www.jsonline.com/news/wisconsin/121842234.html

Shaletta Porterfield, Miss Wisconsin-USA, had to relinquish her crown after being charged with identity theft in a Dane County (Madison) Wisconsin court. She has pleaded not guilty and will stand trial in July.

Porterfield would have competed for the Miss USA crown next week in Las Vegas. The first runner-up will replace Porterfield in Las Vegas.

Comment

Cousel , even if Miss England is a don herself it doesn't mean that she should be raped by another don... and BTW I will be calling for a judicial inquiry into the actions of this Don as it has come to my attention that is not the first time that he has roughed up and steamrolled his associates, who, no matter how despicable they are, should still be protected from such high-handed activity.

Of course this is a purely academic exercise as your client it seems guards its affairs tighter than Fort Knox, your client being a law unto itself that no one of his associates dare question lest they be ostracised and cut off from the activities over which your client presides.
          Last edited by Peter R; May 15, 2011, 10:40 PM.
          Peter R

Comment

I have never advocated anyone being raped.You guys need to stop , by the way was she the only one allegedly raped ? I hear some better looking european , asain and S.American ladies were in the room and they were all courted by the Don !

I head she cried raped after being rebuffed ! sounds fishy to me.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

unnuh can gwa'an PLAY court! .....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

"play lawyer" to be precise...some of us grew up watching Perry Mason... did he ever lose a case?
                Peter R

Comment

actually, yes....not sure if he did in the tv series but he lost at least one in the books..

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                  X