Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHAMPIONS! Next

the UCL title.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Small steps.. first hope that you don't get a masterclass game from Barca.. last time Mourinho RM side pick up 5... nuff commentator seh is di best display of football dem EVAH si...

Comment

But they did not say that regarding the three encounters that followed.You clearly are trying to "speak tings into existence",a desperate move and hey, it does not get any better;Barca now has our attention.

On to the next one I say Lazie and my fellow Manuligans.

Comment

I detect that you are trying to make a point.. but what you have said does not address the import or essence of my post.

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
          Small steps.. first hope that you don't get a masterclass game from Barca.. last time Mourinho RM side pick up 5... nuff commentator seh is di best display of football dem EVAH si...

dude ... Barca have a beating fi get May 28th. Memba dat.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Unfortunately their modus operandi is to administer beatings...

Ready Up !

I am curious doh.. is ongle 2 Manu fans pon dis English Forum ?

Comment

Trying to?I have,YOU did not get it.

Comment

Congrats on officially sealing the title. "Respek".
                Peter R

Comment

mi tell yuh fi hope seh Barca nuh pull out a Mastah class like whe dem duh RM..

eiddah yuh gwine hope seh or yuh not gwine hope seh...

Not complicated...

Comment

So ongly Peter R have mannaz? Whey Xcuse and him combolos deh? Paul Marin?
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                      Mi nuh congratulate unnuh weeks past?
                      Yuh waan more dan dat?
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                        Jangle, mi wi xten' congratulations to you and your fellow RBSC posters as I know you all need the joy, for deep in your hearts, you know you support d-evil. But I shall warn you that the prophet Zephaniah warned:

"And [King Kenny] will strike the lands of the north (Manchester) with his fist. He will destroy Assyria (Salford) and make its great capital, Nineveh (Old Trafford), a desolate wasteland, parched like a desert. The city (north stand) that once was so proud will become a pasture for sheep and cattle. All sorts of wild animals will settle there. Owls of many kinds will live among [its] ruins, hooting from the [empty stands]. Rubble will block all the doorways, and the cedar paneling will lie open to the wind and weather. This is the fate of that boisterous [club], once so secure. "In all the world there is no [club] as great as [we are]," boasted [Lazie, Jangle, Westman, Rockman et al]. But [it shall] become an utter ruin. Every [Kopite] passing that way will laugh in derision or shake a defiant fist." (Zephaniah 2:12-15 NLT)

Alright, alright...before unuh start, a jus' joke me a mek. Unu fi enjoy unu champaign...jus' know seh Augus' right deh so. We are coming back to knock you boistrous squatters off our perch!!!

YNWA
                        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Dis look lakka obeah!

YNWA

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                            Dis look lakka obeah!

YNWA
                            Obeah? Nah man, we don't need no obeah. Nothin' like a likkle humility (and continued allegiance to good) to get we goin' again.
                            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I do wonder if you were a Madid fan would Barca be EVIL?

Comment

Working...
                              X