No announcement yet.

Lets remove England from the picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spot on, I sense it too. Although a prostitute and past criminal, she knows why she is calling "rape". She has a powerful son (who also was offended, who took it too quietly and calmly); it will not end well for FIFA in the long run.

Sorry Father Marin couldn't jump in then, will say more later on.

Comment

What I am alluding is the reporting of agreement between JFF and ISSA may not be true just like when it was reported the unions agreed...
      ISSA likely was told of the new changes,and not asked for its opinion.
      Has ISSA issued any press release on this controversial matter?

Comment

but they shouldn't have agreed.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          FIFA mandates that it is a law unto itself ANY interference from governments will see the association suspended from FIFA....

you are right i am a lawyer and i am telling you but you not listening or believing. why doesn't the FA carry FIFA to court if it is that bad?
          Gamma, that is exactly the point, FIFA (currently) holds all the cards. That's why reform is needed. They have acted with impunity. Unless and until member states realize that they - the members - are FIFA, and not Blaater and his cronies, then the system will work. But it is corrupt to its core.

However, the EU does have the power to enact law to prevent FIFA from exercising their suspension position with any country among its member states. That's why England (and anyone else aggrieved, e.g. Australia) should take them to court. That would force FIFA to suspend them, then what? What happens to all the players in England then? Some being the best in the world.

My *guess* is that this is where this is headed unless reform and transparency is forthcoming. That said, we have about as much chance as a meteor shower being extinguished by a fly's ******** if we think transparency will happen anytime soon, especially as it looks like Blaater will be re-elected.
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
          X