MVA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MVA

Massive, I was in a car accident after I posted yesterday am. Car in a mess, SUV slammed into me is a write off. Went to emmergency which was right there and was there for awhile...at home now...body pains...have to go back to hospital for more tests this am. I am lucky to be here. give thanks. Celebrate life!

RE: MVA

<DIV>Good to hear that you're ok. My car was in an accident two weeks ago too, but I wasn't in it. But being without a car sucks right now.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>Get some rest and post more often! </DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Wow! Exile I am thrilled to hear you came out okay! Sorry about all you went through. Hopefully with a week of rest or so you won't be in so much pain. Car accidents suck. Stay away from the pain killers before you and Rush Limbaugh a share a room.

Mosiah....sorry to hear about you losing your car breds. I hope it was not the Escalade! - T.K.
      No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Give thanks the BIg Man looking out for you....heal quickly...blessings
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

No, this was my "during the week jalopy"!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mosiah (1/27/2007)No, this was my "during the week jalopy"!
            Hehe....lol! - T.K.

Comment

give thanks mi bredrin.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Sorry you had an accident! Good to hear you are up and around. I hope you recover quickly.

Blessings!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Exile is goat mouth yu goat mouth mi to rhatid.

Today sometime between 2 and 5 p.m. My car was vandalized. Someone broke out the drivers side &#119;indow. They did not take anything they just busted out my windshield. This is the third time Since Dec 23. that a car on my street has had its windows broken with nothing taken. I reported it to the police but of course not much they can do. I have to believe it is some kids acting the fool in the neighborhood.

Needless to say the so far I have been paranoid to rhatid. Everytime I here like there is a car out front I'll peep out the window to see if it is the vandals. LOL. I am such a biotch. Well I just wanted to let you know and thank you for cursing me. Sigh....- T.K.

Comment

Sorry to hear...guess since I'll be home for a bit..I'll post more regularly...(unless of course, I get company to help me recuperate).

All, just be careful on the road..can't control the others around.

Comment

heh heh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                      X