RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dada headed for Ho Chi Minh country? Hmmm...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dada headed for Ho Chi Minh country? Hmmm...

Daley unsure about his future

Having captured the Digicel Premier League title and Flow Champions Cup with Tivoli Gardens, national striker Keammar Daley says he is not sure where he will be plying his trade next season.

"Next season speaks for itself but we’re always appreciative to work in Tivoli and (I’m) looking overseas also (in addition) to going back to the national team," he said.

As a mid-fielder, Daley, who was bothered by injury during the season, outlined some of his immediate plans for the summer.

"We hear about things in Vietnam but (nothing has been decided), so I just continue to work hard, never stop training because the Gold Cup is right around the corner and I just want to keep fit and injury free" Daley explained.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

An wi wouldah love fi see yuh inna di miggle ah di Gold Cup fi a likkle ah di special ting, gwaan duh di works an di man wi get him reward in time.

Comment

Working...
    X