No announcement yet.

ISSA should rethink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I find more interesting is how some posters here twist themselves up into figure eights and pretzels just to try and 'disgaree' with my posts and try to prove how smart they are.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

I applaud your article but I think it was too soft. You should have raised the point about infringing on their "legal" rights to turn down the offer without retribution.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

I am in greeance with you there but space at times limits you and given that I am an "unletterd scribe" these things can happen. Maybe if a smarter writer did the piece they coudl have gotten all that out in the limited space.

I normally dont continue columns from one week to the next but thinking seriously of doing that next week.

Got a lot of calls an emails about this one and for the most parts, people are agreeing with the principle expressed in the piece.
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
        X