• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, by the way...Cccccccccccccccc....

Cccccity!!!

Big match Satday!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Damn, suppose unnu was a point away from the title!!!!!
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

And unuh retain a CL place... any hope we (the real reds) had was dashed by that victory on Tuesday (nevah mind de buckup goal )... enjoy Satday... I missed last weekend matches and will also miss this weekend... the missus like she ketch a second wind an all of a sudden we " should get away together" (minus pickney) when we get a chance; of course Tobago is only 20 mins flying and it does a good job if yu looking R&R... so Tobago it was, this weekend one of those little islands that Trinis call "down the islands"... month end Grenada... ahh bwoyy
      Peter R

Comment

show off....galang....
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Nothin' wrong with that PR.

Never been to the twin Islands. You make it sound tempting...specially Tobago. Seen a lot of documentary on that location. Specially interested in the seafood and the relaxed...not too touristy environment.

As for my secretary, she always complain that we don't spend enough quality time together anymore. So I said you know what? --lets go to Miami on june 9th for the week end....wink...wink .

Little did she know that is a Gold Cup game i want to take in. Win Win PR!!!

HL

Comment

...and a football match just break out so... imagine that
            Peter R

Comment

tanks! our vacations were always taken with the children over the years...
              Peter R

Comment

heheeee

HL

Comment

dont forget the blue vitamins
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

Geeniousss Mr. Gold-plated Rims Man!!!
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                    X