RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

England not letting it go....it did hot bwooyy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"What is painful is that the FA spent £19m on a bid, [but] the only vote they got is the English [Fifa executive's] vote. How come not even one person from Europe voted for them? They're looking for all different reasons. Why don't they, in a dispassionate way, sit down and ask why not one European voted for them?" - Warner

So why do they (FIFA) create this environment for bidding? one in which so much money is wasted? It mussi really pain Jack fi se dem spen su much money an him nevah get none... I wonder if Russia and Qatar were to speak.... hmm
    Peter R

Comment

wonder away ..... yuh think england nuh know how this thing work? yuh think england grease palms tuh (if palms were in fact greased)? what what it is dat hat dem is dat dem neva get value fo dem money and were played for suckers?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

It shows their bid could not hold water if since within UEFA dem could ongle musta one likkle vote.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

"if palms were in fact greased" hmmm anyway, you are correct I don't believe there are too many innocent parties where unethical behaviour is concerned... FIFA as governing body IMO should set the tone and example... but wait deh? nuh dat dem a duh! ahhh bwoyyy
          Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            wonder away ..... yuh think england nuh know how this thing work? yuh think england grease palms tuh (if palms were in fact greased)? what what it is dat hat dem is dat dem neva get value fo dem money and were played for suckers?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Whether or not you like the English FA or supported their bid, corruption is corruption, regardless of where it occurs.

One of the main ways that corruption can be exposed and possibly rooted out is when the victims of corruptions, regardless of whether they are totally innocent or whether they may be somewhat corrupt also, come out and reveal the corruption.

Ive got to say though, in reviewing the England 66 world cup, my opinion, just my opinion, is that there was corruption and special breaks that helped England to win that world cup.
              "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Working...
              X