RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terry at a loss to explain Chelsea woes. I can explain it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terry at a loss to explain Chelsea woes. I can explain it.

Everybody keep saying this MU team isn't as good a previous MU teams. That might be true, but any MU team is better than any other EPL team.

How many teams in a do or die game would leave the league's leading scorer and the man with the most assist on the bench?

At least Pep naah follow the crowd. Him guh watch the Empire fi himself and admitted, MU is 'extraordinary'.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I guess at least one poster here would want us to think all of Barca opponents are extraordinary.Anway,Pep feels different.
    Rooney hates the other team having the ball,Park has built a solid reputation insomuch that if he was on the market he would be quickly snatched up by any team,and then there is Flethcer.Maybe Fabio on trial to play with Rafael.All the aforementioned players are energizer bunnies,will tackle and comfortable going forward.Barca passing game will be tested from their defense.
    I want Smalling to start.
    Last edited by Rockman; May 9, 2011, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
      I guess at least one poster here would want us to think all of Barca opponents are extraordinary.Anway,Pep feels different.
      Rooney hates the other team having the ball,Park has built a solid reputation insomuch that if he was on the market he would be quickly snatched up by any team,and then there is Flethcer.Maybe Fabio on trial to play with Rafael.All the aforementioned players are energizer bunnies,will tackle and comfortable going forward.Barca passing game will be tested from their defense.
      I want Smalling to start.
      start over who?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I know such a game requires our first team defenders,prior to the Chelsea game I was leaning towards Vidic because he wil foul any player bright enough to beat him inside the box and war bruk if Rio siddung pon de bench. but,once again he has shown that he will get the better of a team defense,defender to defender ,Vidic wins.Rio is lazy and not exactly fast.I need someone that can disrupt Barca from way out and not only be effective in the box.Someone that can play another half even after playing two.

Comment

I know such a game requires our first team defenders,prior to the Chelsea game I was leaning towards Vidic because he wil foul any player bright enough to beat him inside the box and war bruk if Rio siddung pon de bench. but,once again he has shown that he will get the better of a team defense,defender to defender ,Vidic wins.Rio is lazy and not exactly fast.I need someone that can disrupt Barca from way out and not only be effective in the box.Someone that can play another half even after playing two.
          Forget Vidic. Why is everybody picking on Rio? The man play 18 games and commit only 3 fouls yet ppl a question the man's quality? PPL seem to think because the man clothes clean when him leave the field him nuh duh nothing. With Rio and Vidic in the back, MU is more secure ... memba dat.

Comment

He is good but lazy.I have been saying this for years,he gives up on plays when he should not.Unmarked short Messi scoring a header with Rio marking a ghost in proximity.

Comment

Smalling?

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              start over who?
              Rio may prove to be the weak link in the back...excepting Vidic's pace...more correctly lack of pace...will (not shall but the "will as equal mus an bound" to be) be exposed.

...but we shall see?

Barcelona mi seh!!!!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

He is good but lazy.I have been saying this for years,he gives up on plays when he should not.Unmarked short Messi scoring a header with Rio marking a ghost in proximity.
                Your problem won't be at the back, it will be in the middle. You have to figure out a way to keep Barca from dominating the midfield which means you will probably see your historically tiefin' gaffer play a 4-5-1 or even a 4-1-3-1-1 formation while paying off the ref.

He has no choice but to play Rio and Vidic with Evra and Fabio at the back. So that part of the line up with VDS is set. The front two - definitely the mextican and shrek and a low probability of seeing Berbatov (as a starter anyway). So the only question to me is in the middle, and that is where the game will be won or lost.

My guess is that unu gwine tek the same tactic Inter took and try to soak up the pressure and score on the counter attack. Interestingly, you could actually still see Smalling in all of that as he could (in a 4-1-3-1-1 formation) be the "1" in front the back 4. Regardless, it will be WELL CROWDED at the top of the manu** penalty area.

Anyway, this is one of those GOOD (Barca) vs. EVIL (unmentionables) matches where law abiding, God fearing, church-going people have to put their faith in the Lord that he will be merciless in wreaking his vengeance over d-evils.

YNWA
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I think a game ready Fletcher will be one of the toughest midfielders Messi will face, hence my concern is the defense. Evra is vulnerable to speed, that was exposed in a few EPL games, and likely it will against a decent team like Barca.I can't see what we would lose playing Fabio.
                  What may go unnoticed is our substitutes create new challenges for their opponents, they are so different from the players they are replacing;O'Shea/Rafael,Evra/Fabio,Park/Nani,and the magician Berbie and Hernandez.

Comment

Working...
                  X