Maxwell fired again???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maxwell fired again???

Coach Geoffrey Maxwell not on side line for KO finals between St George's United and Tivoli Gardens but no explanation for his absence.

Wouldn't be the first time he was fired before a big game, I recalled once when he took Village to the semi-finals he said something to the effect that Roan nelson was over rated or some crap like that.

Came back to bite him in the first leg after Nelson scored in Montego Bay and he was fired before the return game.

Dont know what happened here but was surprised to hear him say after the semi-finals that he was happy to be facing TG as Boys Town was a better team.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

After the game last week he said this maybe be his last match as he considered himself a top flight coach. That could have easily angered the St. Georges United team.

Wish them all the best and hope they come back soon.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Interesting as he was on his way to a job in the South-eastern Confed Super League when St Georges came calling
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Roen Nelson was overrated. It showed up when he played at a higher level. For Jamaica and CONCACAF champions league.

Comment

Working...
        X