Congrats to man u for accidentally

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
    if mi cyaan confident with this Barca side... when mi muss be confident ??

lol !
    Were you confident in the Copa del Rey finals? So was I...

Yuh nuh hear seh wi playing one kick and run English Side.. with a full Barca side.. all Abidal is back..

ManU ah guh get duss out.. memba mi told yuh...

Why yuh doan answa de man question?
        Thanks Paul Marin,checkmate.

I did.. you just not paying attention...

ManU will not be facing the side that RM beat in overtime...

Is 1 game RM win out of 4 VS Barca... and ManU is no RM...

I did.. you just not paying attention...

ManU will not be facing the side that RM beat in overtime...

Is 1 game RM win out of 4 VS Barca... and ManU is no RM...

.... wow ... yuh a cross the line now dude. Ask Ronaldo. At MU he was being compared to Messi, even winning Player of the Year. Since he has left MU .... he is in Messi's shadow.

As mi say, May 28th ... turn up.

Messi Shadow ???

Mi tink seh him ah di leading Goal Scorer in La Liga ??

I am impressed with your confidence as the overwhelming underdog..

Messi Shadow ???

Mi tink seh him ah di leading Goal Scorer in La Liga ??

I am impressed with your confidence as the overwhelming underdog..

Leading scorer in a 2 team league with only the Copa del Rey? Mi get fi understand that Ramos fling the cup under the bus in disgust.

When man a play fi MU he was constantly mentioned as one of the best in the world. Player of the Year etc. He wasn't even mentioned the last time the Winner was being named.

Like him or not he still is one of the best footballers in the game... don't be sounding like a jilted lover so

too late....

Like him or not he still is one of the best footballers in the game... don't be sounding like a jilted lover so
                      Nothing like that. What I say is fact bredren. Ronaldo didn't even finish in the top 3 of the top players last time out.

Depends what your criteria are for one of the best... anyway, he'd get a first team (all star Europe) pick from me ... but I am no expert.

Exactly where is that answer?
                          Those 4 games,Madrid gaining grounds on Barca?
                          Intetestingly enough you seem to believe that the so-called greatest team has a problem with depth(your promise that those players will not play..),and we know Man U has no such problem..The best you say?
                          Do you know what Pep will do?
                          In your response,please include Paul Marin's question and your answer?