Get on with it you Man United fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get on with it you Man United fans

That was no hand ball, unnu awlays bawling for calls from ref...get on with it you lot...
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

... and that was no trip on Valencia either!
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Nah..but those were two title winning goals from the Mextican and the old guy with the gray hair...
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

mi belly

Comment

Congrats to Manu. Fergie prove why he is the master again. Good game management over the last few weeks. Chi Chi man is the buy of the year. Rooney get back to his old form. Valencia really impress me for the first time since he came to Manu and a wonder who is going to replace Van De Sar?

Good going Manu.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            Congrats to Manu. Fergie prove why he is the master again. Good game management over the last few weeks. Chi Chi man is the buy of the year. Rooney get back to his old form. Valencia really impress me for the first time since he came to Manu and a wonder who is going to replace Van De Sar?
            Good going Manu.
            "Valencia really impress me for the first time since he came to Manu "

Huh? How many of Rooney's goals were created by Valencia last season?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

The Schalke goalkeeper, Neuer, is the number one target.
              "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

wasn't Valencia out for half of the season last year?

The fact is most of the time I saw him he was just a wid winger making the cross. Today he came in the game a bit more.

Again I said he has been ok but today I think he really played well.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The fact is most of the time I saw him he was just a wid winger making the cross. Today he came in the game a bit more.

He was out this season from September to MArch.

Comment

You did not need a penalty like that to spoil the victory. It was a situation of ball to hand and would have had many critics talking if it were given. I thought the ref did a good job with the match.

ManUre deserved the win. I am not only speaking for this game either, but the season. Chelsea lost it in their run from November to March and it would not be right for them to come back and clinch victory for the season like that. I had already given up on the season and said on this very same forum that once X started backing Chelsea, it was done and to give MU the title.

Anyway, good game, good season and congrats!
                    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Him play well? Or Cashley play crap?
                      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

You could be right on that too.

Comment

What of that Dutch keeper that eclipsed Lenky?

Comment

Working...
                          X