RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ancelotti wins Manager of the Month award for April.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancelotti wins Manager of the Month award for April.

In accepting his award he expressed his gratitude to various match officials.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Howard Webb has awarded Manchester United a penalty in three of the last four games he has officiated at Old Trafford.

The Guardian
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

A two side and dem fanz me really dont like; Chelski and STETHS. And me nah change no course. Yu too bad mind.
      "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post

Howard Webb has awarded Manchester United a penalty in three of the last four games he has officiated at Old Trafford.

The Guardian
        Tilla, explain how when an English ref officiates the game between both teams, Chelsea always win in some controversial manner, yet when refs from another European country refs the game, unuh get beaten? No wonder Carlo can say, "Ref not an issue". Look like everything set.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie, I know you are blinded by your loyalty to ManUre to see and I am sure you may say the same about me and Chelsea. However, from my perspective, I see more games benefiting ManUre than Chelsea or any other team. The Tottenham match was an anomaly, so I would not even count that. The two goals which gave Chelsea victory were luck more than anything else.

I am sure if you get feedback from others who are not ManUre or Chelsea fans, they will tell you that you guys seem to benefit more from the decisions of referees than any other team in the league. Hell, I was reading an article the other night where the writer quoted statistics to counter Alex Ferguson's constant complains that the referees always make calls against ManUre and his findings showed otherwise.

Anyway, let us see what tomorrow brings. . .
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
            A two side and dem fanz me really dont like; Chelski and STETHS. And me nah change no course. Yu too bad mind.
            Westman, you are an honorary STETHS man and a Chelsea fan under the quite. You nuh fool nobody.

Gwaan support under the quiet my youth.

Comment

Working...
            X