No announcement yet.

Bwoy it really shegg up when yuh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mourinho showed the way how to disrupt Barca's game, but it still didn't work for him...

Look out for long grass and a dry pitch (no sprinklers on b4 match) at Wembley...LOL after all, it's home field advantage!
    Peter R

Comment

Karl it is now May 9th...what is your response now?
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
        Mourinho showed the way how to disrupt Barca's game, but it still didn't work for him...

Look out for long grass and a dry pitch (no sprinklers on b4 match) at Wembley...LOL after all, it's home field advantage!

.... and the long grass wouldn't affect MU's wingers?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

How much possession yuh predict for ManU ?

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
            How much possession yuh predict for ManU ?

A nuh possession win the game, its the goals that count. When Barca got beaten in the Nou Camp of the UCL semis, they had 62% possession. MU had 1 goal. Who went on to win the title?

To answer your question, Barca is going to dominate possession, but expect some SWIFT counteracting from MU.

Yuh sound worried bredren. At least wait until the 27th fi get nervous nuh?
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

yup that's it.. I'm worried...

Cyaan wait tuh see what the leader of di 2-Team league duh di 'best' the BPL have to offah...

Comment

yup that's it.. I'm worried...

Cyaan wait tuh see what the leader of di 2-Team league duh di 'best' the BPL have to offah...

I on the other hand cyaan wait fi see MU beat Barca.

Comment

yuh muss learn to accept limitations.. when yuh play superior side yuh muss show rispec.. di ball is round but don't get it twisted..

Barca is di teacha.. ManU is di student.. ManU should just be honored to be able to grace di same field as Barca... Manu will have the best seats in the house to watch di beautiful game..

Comment

yuh muss learn to accept limitations.. when yuh play superior side yuh muss show rispec.. di ball is round but don't get it twisted..

Barca is di teacha.. ManU is di student.. ManU should just be honored to be able to grace di same field as Barca... Manu will have the best seats in the house to watch di beautiful game..

Well, I haven't disrespected Barca and never would. However, I'm of the view if there is any side that can stop Barca, its Manchester United. On May 28th you'll witness it.

Comment

Welcome back Mr. President. That's a nice way to kick off your election campaign with a statement like that. Your troops are firmly behind you.
                      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Kick and run wi do it fi unuh... Barca game is not played on the wings only. Nonetheless I expect a good fight from your team.
                        Peter R

Comment

Working...
                        X