Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bwoy it really shegg up when yuh

haffi a fight fi come second...

Manutes.. nuh fret.. when #1 is dis Barca team.. #2 not too bad at all..

Originally posted by Muadib View Post

Last year it didn't happen .... welcome to reality.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

last year ?

mi seh DIS Barca Team... look like is you need to wake up.. mi hear one commentator seh is di best team him evah si.. period..

Mi was a watch di El Classico yessiday and one breddah a cheer fi Real Madrid.. mi ask him how long him was a RM fan ? Him seh nevah.. him is a Man U fan..

Comment

last year ?

mi seh DIS Barca Team... look like is you need to wake up.. mi hear one commentator seh is di best team him evah si.. period..

Mi was a watch di El Classico yessiday and one breddah a cheer fi Real Madrid.. mi ask him how long him was a RM fan ? Him seh nevah.. him is a Man U fan..

Mi see Pep looking worried .... after seeing the 2nd string team, him a wonder if him boys can cope. Sorry bredren, it nuh look promising fi unuh.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

lol !! woiiee !

Manute Fans come tek dis one aside before him hurt himself..

lol ! Barca is worried about Manu ?.... lol !!

Stap mi a beg yuh.... !

mi belly... lol !

Comment

It's Schalke not Bayern Munich unuh was playing ... it's to their (schalke) credit that somehow they made it this far in the tournament. But don worry wid Muadib... Barca wont have any cake walk IMO, but I do expect them to prevail.
            Peter R

Comment

Barca ah guh bax ball round di English bwoy dem.. ManU bettah hope dat Barca not in a scoring mood.. we all know how THAT can turn out..

Comment

The Manu fans I have been talking to say they are out for revenge for 2009
                Peter R

Comment

Bad Timing...

Dem coulda out likkle more !

Comment

Damn are saying for BoyU it is now that going for 4 has been reduced to going for 1?
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Schalke was consistently lucky in the CL,all the way to the semi..,yeah right.Barca was less than convincing in their games against Real Madrid,they scored two goals only when Madrid was reduced to ten players,had to come from behind in the return leg they hosted to get a draw .There is no controversy in Man U's impressive margin...
                      Barca fans are wearing blinkers,and if u think Man U is going to lose to Barca at Wembley,you have another think coming.My concern it whether Fergie will foolishly start three midfielders and a lone striker.We have the players to win.
                      Last edited by Rockman; May 5, 2011, 10:41 PM.

Comment

In both games RM was outplayed particularly the first leg... ANY team that possesses the ball over 70% (regardless of the sending off) which translates to approximately 65 mins. is bound to either have more scoring chances and at the same time minimise the scoring chances against themselves.

The second match was way more even and RM even had the Barca faithful very worried, and they were unlucky with the Higuain goal.

ManU will have the home field advantage (even though Wembley is "neutral") and will give Barca a good run. I am not a predictor but I EXPECT Barca to win based on how both teams have performed.
                        Peter R

Comment

It can't be performance...,it has to be something else.We have
                          the EPL(Arsenal) and the World Cup(Brazil)...
                          I suspect we are giving too much respect to La Liga despite former EPL players commanding respect in that League,quite a few former Man U players.

Comment

Cho Maudib yuh nah seh nutten. A one poster's comments and predictions I and I respek......Come een Missah Xcuse and give the I dem yuh predictions. How much the Empire a go get from the best team inna di worl???
                            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Karl remind me how many titles Arsenal going after again?
                              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                              Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                              X