Me tyad fi see so called intelligent folks acting like fool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me tyad fi see so called intelligent folks acting like fool

What get inna oonu fi mek some dem post yah? Karl u a di main one. If you no mine sharp, next season yu side might drap dung to walking with X.

Listen people, when oonu side walk through tough schedules like Man U for the past two decades then oonu can talk. Chelsea and Arsenal have been sitting around scratching their butts when Man U has been playing two games a week. Arsenal looked fresh like hell Sattiday. Man U had to preserve and gamble because when they are playing Schalke on Wednesday, Arsenal and Chelsea may be either scratching their butts, picking their noses, digging out their ears or doing some combination of all of those things that idlers do. Then when successful, hard working people, who still leading things show up a little fatigued oonu gwaan like oonu side had been feeling fatigue from oonu idleness which stemmed from oonu lack of success.

Cho man! Damn wukliss second rate idlers oonu are.

Karl, you need fi drive up mek we watch a game on Wednesday. You nah have nothing a do cause ongle one EPL side will be playing in the mid-week.
    "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

"Sattiday"? or Sunday?

With the success comes a price... can't have it both ways
    Peter R

Comment

Is a good ting me have a blue uniform man fi keep mi mind straight. In my haste to engage in trash talking I somehow made a calendar error? How the doogla ooman dem boss?
      "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Pressah tek yuh!
        Memba not too long ago wen yuh a kick puppa-lick mi tell yuh seh hit nuh ova yet?

...just seh yuh BoyU got their butt kicked!
        You were thoroughly outplayed. ...and now Chelsea and my GUNNERS breathing down your BoyU's neck!

Just imagine if Chelsea whip you and then lose 1 match, your BoyU lose 1 more...and my GUNNERS winning our remaining matches we would all end the season with the same points total?
        Last edited by Karl; May 3, 2011, 06:42 AM.
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Karl,

Anything is possible and you are allowed to dream but... Do you see BoyU losing two of their last three? especially when two of those are at home?
          Peter R

Comment

Dream?

Yes!

BoyU losing 2?

No!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
            X