Congrats to Arsenal Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
    seedorf ... now THERE is a winner!! 4 CL with 3 different teams?! he is either very lucky or very good!
    They don't necessarily need a "winner", just someone with a cool head and a sense of command. Ideally, a midfielder or a center back. The big challenge: go with experience/age and you lose the speed that their game is built around.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

to win would be a more accurate statement.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

having "been there and done that" is a great recipe for having a cool head at crunch time, you are more likely to get that with a winner.

i think fabregas has a cool head on the pitch .... BUT .... he cannot pull up those who need to be pulled up...this is what it seems gallas was trying to do

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          Them play some good ball today. Ramsey is good. Is this what life after Fabregas is like?

Good win.
          I disagree here. Arsenal played their usual ball. We allowed them a lot of possession (by Fergie's design), but they didn't penetrate our backline for the first 20 minutes. Actually, we looked more likely to score on the counter. Westman made a good point about Anderson's withdrawal, as the team didn't reset quickly enough. In my opinion, the goal was more down to this reason rather than Arsenal. This is another game where I see a weakness in Wegner's tactical ability. He withdrew Theo Walcott with about 15 mins left in the game and brought on Eboue. Walcott was giving Evra problems and keeping him pinned back in defense. Knowing the Empire's track record of scoring late goals and going on to win the game, he should have kept him on much longer. Even with 2 mins to go, I still felt that we would score. Arsenal reminds me of Lite beer, but a win is a win.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            having "been there and done that" is a great recipe for having a cool head at crunch time, you are more likely to get that with a winner.

i think fabregas has a cool head on the pitch .... BUT .... he cannot pull up those who need to be pulled up...this is what it seems gallas was trying to do
            Gallas!!?? The same one that sat on the field at Birmingham in '08? That was also a season of collapse under his leadership as well, so I while I know you are not suggesting him, you shouldn't even mention him!! Anyway, mi know what you mean, but Seedorf ain't it, maybe Kaka would be better, nuff skill, but slower now.
            "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Working...
            X