RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The sum-up Arsenal in 5 words challenge.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The sum-up Arsenal in 5 words challenge.

Saw this on another football site and had to laugh.
    The title explains all you need to know to sum up Arsenal's plight but using no more than 5 words.

I'll start with,... Wenger!!, Wenger!!, Spen some money!!

they need to beat Man U t'day...
    “I am not a politician..I only suffer the consequences”.......Peter Tosh

Comment

Originally posted by Raggs View Post
      they need to beat Man U t'day...
      Raggs, that was 7 words. Here are a few of my five word entries:

1. WBA, Blackburn, Sunderland, Newcastle, Liverpool.

2. Barcelona ah go raid unuh.

3. Where is Patrick Viera now?

4. Who let the draws out? (to the tune of who let the dogs out)

5. How to blow 4 nil.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

One word , Embarrasing ! ask Sagna for the past 7 years mind you, PRESSURE !
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

It safe to say, and with all due respect to whichever of the two leaders wins, that Arsenal LOST the title this season... reminds me of Liverpool last couple seasons back when Paul's comment "who let the draws out" would have applied to the Kop in losing the title.
          Peter R

Comment

Working...
          X