X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could it be a Neville?

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news...cle730227.html
    Peter R

have a feelin' it's ryan giggs...the welsh connection has a theory in my thought process.
    “I am not a politician..I only suffer the consequences”.......Peter Tosh

Comment

It is supposedly Ryan Giggs, but that rumour has been going on for some time now.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

I cant believe you and the media. Why does anyone one but the involved parties need to know this stuff? These are private matters!
        "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Its all about putting smut in the news & selling newspapers.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Of course it is... anyway th word "rat" conjured up an image of the Neville at MU...

on a bigger picture I couldn't give a "rat's" behind who is doing what with whom, however the point is that those with money seem to be able to "get away" with things that those without couldn't.
            Peter R

Comment

Now, that made me laugh!

Comment

what so big about this?
                Two Adults. It is between the man and his wife.

A nuh like the man rape nobody, or break any law. We just want things fi write about. For heaven sakes the man is just a footballer, not the Prime minister.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You're right... see my post above; the one thing that is "wrong" with it without going into whether morality is involved or not, is that these actions can have a negative effect on a team when it get into the public domain, attracting negative attention etc. etc. e.g. Rooney earlier this year. As such, from a manager's perspective there MAY be some reason for concern.
                  Peter R

Comment

You make an excellent point. Pro sports in the USA have PI's that look for this sort of thing because it can be linked to attempts at blackmail as well as game throwing or points shaving.

Comment

Working...
                    X