Hopefully Bibi just needs Match Sharpness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully Bibi just needs Match Sharpness

If not he might just have to be a substitute EPL player or step down a Division. He is giving away the ball too much in the midfield.

Originally posted by Me View Post
    If not he might just have to be a substitute EPL player or step down a Division. He is giving away the ball too much in the midfield.
    The chances of Bibi getting regular first team ball in any prem side much less Bolton is slim to slimmer than slim. He had a great career at Bolton and will be forever seen as a Trotter. Most professional footballers would kill to have had the career he has had. His likely next move is the bench (and he may struggle there as well) and then a step down to a lower division or a stint in the Emirates, Japan or Australia to fill up the engine wid more gas. I get the impression though that he likes living in England and may just end up staying there.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Well going to a championship team that is bitting around the promotion edge is not a bad idea. Going to a Cardiff, Leister, Reading etc. and hopefully get a chance in the EPL in a year or two.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Going to a Cardiff, Leister, Reading etc. and hopefully get a chance in the EPL in a year or two.
        The only thing there Sass is that teams in the Championship vying for promotion want players who can help them when they get there, not a has been who may struggle to make the side. I think he should pack it in now while he can still hold his head high on having had a good career at Bolton.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

I was watching Cardiff play QPR the other day and both of them are fighting for promotion now and they both had a few Premiership has been on them. You sometimes need that experience in your team to settle them down.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Live in Hope....

Comment

Wha you seh? from is not left back ....

Comment

QPR is through...with an asterisk. The FA has to rule on some transfer irregularity.
                Peter R

Comment

Working...
                X